Recipe: Yummy Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce. Once the spiralized zucchini has time to soak up the herby pesto sauce, this chicken and pesto pasta makes particularly good Maybe add some garlic salt but so easy. Ready so quick and very tasty. Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto & Chicken. Zoodles & Other Noodles.
Zucchini turns into tasty "noodles" sautéed with garlic and topped with cheese. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken and Tomatoes in a Lemon Garlic Sauce. Zucchini Noodles with Basil Pesto and Bacon. You can cook Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- Prepare of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
- It's of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It's of Zucchini (spiralized).
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- It's of garlic alfredo sauce.
Quick and easy, sautéed zucchini noodles tossed with pesto, chicken and tomatoes. Add the zucchini noodles and the sliced garlic and sauté, stirring often, until the noodles begin to wilt. Juicy chicken marinated in pesto is the perfect protein to top these healthy and delicious zucchini noodles! A fast and easy alternative to your regular pasta dinner!
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce step by step
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
Zucchini noodles are all the rage right now. I for one absolutely love them! Pair it with traditional noodles or enjoy with fresh zucchini noodles for a healthy alternative. If making in advance, store sauce in fridge. Then make fresh zucchini noodles at the last minute and assemble.