Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Kandi‘s Fettucini Alfredo
Kandi‘s Fettucini Alfredo.
You can have Kandi‘s Fettucini Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kandi‘s Fettucini Alfredo
- You need of white wine.
- It's of butter.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It's of each chicken base and basil.
- You need of garlic minced.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of green onion chopped.
- It's of handful fettucini pasta.
Kandi‘s Fettucini Alfredo step by step
- Prepare fettucini noodles as directed, rinse with cold water but keep warm while preparing the sauce.
- Bring white wine to a boil over medium high heat, let reduce to half, add butter stir until melted, add heavy cream, stir and reduce heat to medium low for 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and spices, stir, let simmer for 5 more mins, add parmesan and green onion and continue stirring for 5 mins longer.
- Add fettucini noodles, mix well. Serve as is or with chicken parm, enjoy https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359819-kandis-chicken-parmesan.