Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake.
You can have Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake
- Prepare of diced chicken breast, cooked.
- It's of hot sauce (any - I prefer Nando's).
- You need of alfredo sauce (store bought or make your own).
- It's of heavy cream.
- You need of shredded cheese (any cheese is good here but gouda is best).
- Prepare of broccoli, steamed.
- It's of asparagus, steamed.
- It's of panko crumbs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray (olive oil is my preference).
- Toss together steamed broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of the casserole dish. (You can buy steam-in-the-bag for ease but I love to steam my vegetables in my instant pot)..
- In a separate bowl, coat the chicken pieces in hot sauce. Transfer the chicken pieces in a layer on top of the broccoli and asparagus.
- In a separate bowl, mix together alfredo sauce (will post my recipe later but you can use a jar of store bought) and heavy cream. Mix in about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper..
- Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken and vegetables..
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the alfredo sauce. Finish with a dusting of panko crumbs.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and casserole is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to allow for everything to set..