Easiest Way to Make Yummy My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free)
My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free).
You can have My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free)
- It's 1 lb of penne noodles.
- It's 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare tsp of seasoned salt.
- It's pinch of pepper.
- You need pinch of basil.
- It's pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese, asiago, romano.
My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) instructions
- Boil noodles, drain, set aside.
- If not already, cook and season chicken and bacon. Cut chicken into slices and break bacon into pieces.
- Melt butter down in microwave safe bowl 1 minute.
- In a baking casserole dish, add noodles, cream, milk, seasoning salt, pepper, melted butter chicken and bacon and mix.
- Bake 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Let sauce thicken 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh grated parmasan, romano and asiago..
- Check my chicken-bacon Caesar wraps recipe to use up your leftover meats! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347403-chicken-bacon-caesar-wrap.