Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells.
You can have Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells
- It's of Boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in cubes).
- Prepare of Jumbo pasta shells (I used about half the box).
- Prepare of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need of Cream of celery soup.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of Shredded cheese of your choice (more or less to your liking).
- Prepare of Cooking oil of your choice.
- It's of Alfredo sauce (used my recipe).
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells step by step
- Cook pasta as directed. Rinse, cool and set aside..
- Heat cooking oil and cook chicken thoroughly. Once chicken is done remove from skillet and discard oil. Put chicken back in skillet (over medium heat) add cream cheese and cans of soup, stir it all together..
- Add some of the cheese, stir until melted and remove from heat. Allow to cool about 15 or 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking dish with alfredo sauce. Begin stuffing shells with chicken mixture and place in baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and chicken mixture. Place in oven for 30 minutes or less depending on your oven. Remove and enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354286-beautifuldesigns-easy-cheesy-alfredo-sauce.