Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo *
Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo *. Make it a broccoli chicken dinner by adding some broccoli florets and tossing in a light Alfredo pasta sauce. This dish was horrible.the chicken and veggies tasted very bitter. I guess from using the lemon slices.and bottled Alfredo sauce was not a good idea.!
Chicken and vegetables don't need to be boring. Add a little homemade Alfredo sauce and some tangy lemon juice and those chicken and vegetables become something really special. Place chicken and vegetables on plates. add alfredo sauce to skillet, heat through. You can cook Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo * using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo *
- Prepare 4 small of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- It's 8 oz of mushrooms, halved.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil or cooking oil.
- It's 1 of Lemon.
- It's 3 cup of Fresh broccoli florets.
- Prepare 10 oz of Container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
Chicken gets an elegant makeover with alfredo, mushrooms and the slight tangy hint of lemon. It's a beautiful meal to make when you want something special but. This chicken and broccoli Alfredo recipe will help you make a delicious Italian style dish without worrying about the carbs or pasta, because you Broccoli and spinach provide an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, plant compounds, antioxidants, and fiber. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap.
Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo * instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, in a large skillet cook chicken and mushrooms in hot oil over medium heat for 4 minutes turning once. Step.
- Meanwhile, shred 2 teaspoon lemon peel; set aside, slice lemon, add broccoli and Lemon slices to skillet. Cook covered for 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Step.
- Place chicken on 4 plates. Add Alfredo sauce, lemon peel, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper to skillet; heat through serve sauce with chicken and enjoy!.
You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million times better. Just some butter, garlic, heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese. This Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo is a low carb, keto friendly recipe that will make your want for pasta disappear. This Easy Alfredo recipe will become a family favorite quickly, with its amazing flavors of Alfredo Sauce with Garlic and Parmesan cheese. This Chicken and Broccoli Skillet Alfredo is the perfect fit!