How to Cook Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Prepare of pizza crust.
- You need of alfredo sauce.
- It's of chicken breast.
- It's of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of portabella mushrooms.
- It's of tomato.
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of basil.
- It's of thyme.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Cut chicken into 1" wide strips, place in Zip-loc bag. Add basil, thyme, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Shake bag, and let sit..
- Dice tomato and cilantro, and slice portabella mushrooms. Set aside..
- Place pizza crust on pan. Evenly spread sauce across crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly, then sprinkle tomato, mushroom, and cilantro. Evenly spread chicken across top..
- Take cheddar cheese and lightly sprinkle around crust. Place in oven for 12-14 minutes..