How to Cook Delicious Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini
Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini.
You can cook Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini
- It's 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of tortellini (cheese).
- It's 3 of lemons.
- Prepare 3 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of bottle of Bertolli's alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- It's 1 of oil.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 bag of of uncooked spinach.
Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini instructions
- cut the 3 lemons up into 1/4 and squeeze juice into large bowl. chop up 1-2 cloves of garlic and add to bowl. put the 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts into the bowl with lemon and garlic. add a dash of salt & pepper and let marinade anywhere from 2hrs or overnight..
- in a large skillet heat oil. after chicken has marinaded brown chicken breasts in pan until fully cooked and have a golden brown coloring. when cooked set aside.
- boil a pot of water and salt for tortellini. when at a rapid boil pour tortellini in and let cook for 8-11 mins. when done, drain..
- heat another medium skillet with 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic and 2 tablespoons of butter. when heated empty bag of spinach and cook until wilted..
- shred chicken and add chicken to skillet of spinach and the 1/2 bottle of Alfredo sauce. cook until heated..
- mix tortellini and chicken, spinach, and alfredo sauce together. then serve! (season to taste).