How to Cook Perfect Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake
Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake.
You can have Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake
- Prepare of bow tie pasta, cooked.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of of each, red green and orange bell peppers.
- Prepare of small onion.
- Prepare of each) Alfredo sauce.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- Prepare of red pepper.
Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Begin prep-dice onion and slice bell peppers into strips. Beer is optional ;).
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute in a little olive oil over medium high heat. Add all seasonings except cajun seasoning..
- When chicken is half way cooked, add onion and peppers..
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add cajun seasoning..
- Mix in cooked drained pasta, both jars of Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Combine thoroughly..
- Spoon into prepared 9x13 baking dish..
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses..
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..