How to Cook Perfect Chicken Alfredo Flatbread
Chicken Alfredo Flatbread.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Flatbread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Flatbread
- You need of tyson pre cooked chicken strips.
- You need of sweet peppers.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It's of flat bread.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of prego alfredo sauce.
Chicken Alfredo Flatbread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- mix a small amount of garlic and olive brush on flat bread set aside.
- sautee peppers and pre cooked chicken in olive oil and all 3 spices listed, then zest with lemon juice.
- I heat up my Alfredo sauce with garlic, onion and Italian seasoning..
- place chicken and peppers on flatbread then drizzle on Alfredo sauce cook until flatbread is desired crispness.
- if you prefer crispy flat bread put in the oven for a few minutes before you add any ingredients.