How to Cook Tasty Chicken Alfredo with Veggies
Chicken Alfredo with Veggies.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo with Veggies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Veggies
- It's 1/2 box of fettuccine noodles.
- It's 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need can of Alfredo sauce.
- It's packages of veggies.
- Prepare dash of vegetable oil.
- It's dash of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Chicken Alfredo with Veggies instructions
- Boil chicken. Use as much chicken as you want. I used like 4 breasts from a bag of frozen chicken..
- In another pot boil water with the vegetable oil and salt. This will be for the pasta..
- Once the water is boiling add the pasta. Use the whole box or half whatever you like..
- When the chicken isn't pink inside anymore cut into bits and put into skillet and brown with olive oil season whichever way you please.
- While chicken is Browning add Alfredo sauce to drained noodles add the chicken when it is done..
- The veggies i used were mixed frozen veggies so whatever you use follow directions.
- Top your chicken Alfredo with veggies and enjoy! Serve with Texas toast or just by itself (:.