How to Cook Yummy Chicken Alfredo Soup
Chicken Alfredo Soup.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Soup
- It's 3 can of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 gallon of Whole Milk.
- It's 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- It's 1 packages of Fettuccini pasta.
- It's 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cream Cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Soup step by step
- Boil chicken breast until done. Shred and set aside..
- In a large pot, combine milk, butter and cream cheese. Bring to a boil until melted..
- Stir in pasta and broccoli. Cook until done..
- Add in chicken, serve..