How to Make Appetizing Veggies over chicken & noodles
Veggies over chicken & noodles. This meal packs flavor while minimizing work. All you have to do is chop, season, and bake, and you have a flavorful, full meal ready in no time. Since it is so quick and easy, this recipe is a standard go-to in our home.
This Roasted Chicken and Vegetables is a family favorite that we make often. Quick and easy prep, a whole meal all in one dish, resulting in a deliciously seasoned chicken over a bed of vegetables. This is such a great and easy chicken dinner complete with vegetables, all in one pan, perfect for a weeknight meal but fancy enough for a weekend dinner. You can have Veggies over chicken & noodles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggies over chicken & noodles
- It's 3-4 of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It's of Egg noodles.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- It's of Cheese (ur choice).
- Prepare of Seasonings (ur choice).
- It's of Alfredo sauce.
- It's of Garlic (fresh).
- You need of Tomato (Large).
How to Make Roasted Chicken and Veggies. Making baked chicken and vegetables in the oven takes three simple steps. While it's heating, put chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots, red bell pepper and tomatoes in a large bowl. Now Season with salt and spices.
Veggies over chicken & noodles instructions
- Slice breat in half’s so that meat is not too thick. Your gonna wanna cut them as if ur gonna be able to make a sandwich with the meat being the bread..
- Season and sear meat. At the same time u wanna cook noodles and broccoli as packaging suggests..
- Remove chicken from stovetop, place diced bell peppers, and cooked broccoli on top of chicken. Cover & place into oven at 375 for about 15mins..
- After 15 place diced tomatoes and cheese & place back in over uncovered for another 5mins..
- Remove chicken from pan. Use any juices left within pan by pouring Alfredo sauce in pan. Mix & add garlic. Once really well mixed & well heated, add cooked noodles..
- Plate noodles, & place chicken breast on top of noodles......enjoy.
Add in olive oil, lemon juice and water. Sprinkle over the chicken and veggies and stir everything together until it's coated in the olive oil/seasoning. Spread out onto the prepared cookie sheet. *Be sure and get a spatula to scrape every last bit of the olive oil and seasonings from the bowl it was mixed in. Keep things low-carb and add the baked chicken and veggies over a bed of pepper arugula. I like to toss the arugula with a little lemon juice and a drizzle of Early Harvest extra virgin olive oil.