How to Make Delicious Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo
Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo. Cut up chicken into bite size pieces. Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, add both jars of sauce, tomato and spinach. Add Alfredo mixture and stir again.
Top with chicken, spinach and roma tomatoes, then top with cheese. Cook the chicken until no pink is showing. Add the garlic, bacon, spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted. You can cook Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, diced in bite size pieces.
- It's 12 oz of twisted (or small favorite) pasta.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pesto (can buy at market/grocery store or homemade).
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 dash of garlic salt.
- It's 1/3 tsp of dried red peppers.
- It's 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 9 oz of fresh spinach.
- It's 10 oz of box grape tomatoes, cut in half.
- You need 4 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, cheese, and parsley, stirring until the pasta is coated evenly. It was the first time I'd ever made fettuccine alfredo and we ate it sitting out on our roof top garden. It was fantastic, in large part because we were all so delighted by the fact that we'd finally.
Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Cook diced chicken breasts in large skillet on low- medium heat for 5 min. In the meantime, boil hot water as directed on pasta directions..
- Add diced onions, dried pepper, pesto, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet..
- Finish cooking chicken until it is completely cooked..
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain the water. Add alfredo sauce to pasta and let simmer..
- Toss in spinach and tomatoes to skillet. You may toss them around with the chicken to warm them up, or let them simmer until soft and warm..
- Add ricotta cheese to skillet and mix..
- Place one serving of pasta on a dish/plate. Add one serving of the chicken, spinach, and tomato mixture on top..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- This recipie can be garnished with fresh spinach, parmesan, or fresh basil..
- kmurcks 2/2013.
Learn how to make Alfredo with Chicken and Tomato. Stir sauce into same skillet and bring to a boil. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together Had all the ingredients for the Chicken Florentine Alfredo with Fettuccine, except for the baby spinach. Chicken breast is seasoned and cooked until it's crispy on the outside while juicy and tender on the inside.