How to Make Perfect Chicken Stuffed Shells
Chicken Stuffed Shells.
You can cook Chicken Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 packages of Large Shells.
- It's 1 of H.E.B Italian Chicken(whole precooked chicken).
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It's 8 oz of Sliced Mushrooms.
- It's 4 clove of Garlic.
- It's 2 cup of Mozzarella and Monterrey jack (grated).
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan (grated).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 can of Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 15 oz of Ricotta.
- It's 16 oz of Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic powder, Onion powder, italain seasoning, Parsley.
Chicken Stuffed Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil shells to al-dente then drain and let cool till easy to handle.
- Peel chicken into small pieces.
- Dice onion, mushrooms, garlic ( recommend putting garlic in a garlic smasher ).
- Saute onions, mushrooms, garlic and seasonings together.
- Mix ricotta, cottage cheese, saute mix, peeled chicken 1/2 cup of mozzarella/Monterrey jack/parmesan and 2 beaten eggs in a large bowl.
- Stuff shells with mixture(one spoon full works great in each shell).
- Add a layer of alfredo sauce to cover bottom of pan, layer shells next to eachother and add remaining alfredo sauce and cheese on top.
- Bake for 30min or when its slightly brown on top.