How to Make Tasty Chicken cordon blue casserole
Chicken cordon blue casserole. My Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole will knock your socks off. It is so much easier than a traditional rolled and breaded cordon bleu and has even more flavor. This has chicken, ham, and swiss in a creamy dijon sauce.
All the fixings for chicken cordon bleu are baked together into a creamy and rich casserole perfect for weeknights or entertaining. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is an easy chicken recipe for a busy weeknight meal. You can cook Chicken cordon blue casserole using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken cordon blue casserole
- You need of Chicken cordon blue casserole.
- It's of chicken breast cubed.
- It's of Cubed/sliced black forest ham.
- Prepare of monterey jack cheese.
- You need of No yolk noodles.
- It's of Alfredo sauce.
This easy casserole combines all your favorite flavors of chicken, ham and swiss cheese but makes it fast to prepare. This uses a rotisserie chicken but you can also use leftover. No one will guess a keto chicken cordon bleu casserole can be so delicious. With this Instant Pot version, it comes out moist and flavorful every single time.
Chicken cordon blue casserole instructions
- Preheat over 400°.
- Cube the chicken breast. Dice or cube the ham then set aside grate the cheese also set aside. In a large bowl add the cubed chicken and ham, 1 cup shredded cheese and the one can of alfredo sauce and noodles then mix, pour in casserole dish add the remainder of monterey jack cheese on top. Cook for 30 minutes, check to make sure the chicken is cooked if it is set on broil if you would like a nice browning to the top..
By creating a casserole you are still incorporating all the traditional flavors of chicken cordon blue, but you are taking out the time and hassle of rolling it up in layers and then. This is a new spin on a traditional recipe. Nothing like a good casserole recipe. They are easy and give the flavours a chance to mix in and this chicken. Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well.