How to Prepare Appetizing Fettuccini alfredo with chicken
Fettuccini alfredo with chicken. Mom's creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo has been a family favorite for years. Classic Chicken Alfredo is a feel good comfort food - so Mom learned how to make this "Pollo Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo" in culinary school. She made it for us when we were kids and we were crazy about it.
Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. You can cook Fettuccini alfredo with chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccini alfredo with chicken
- Prepare 75 g of fettuccini.
- You need 100 g of chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 90 ml of skim milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It's 35 g of broccoli florets.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need of salt and pepper as required.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with a homemade alfredo sauce made with butter, garlic, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese tossed How to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: Start by bringing water to a boil in a large pot.
Fettuccini alfredo with chicken step by step
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions..
- Add broccoli for the last 30 seconds..
- Drain and return pasta and broccoli to the pot..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Add the chicken and garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Once the chicken is golden brown on all sides, add the flour, salt and black pepper and stir to coat..
- Add the milk, half the parmesan and bring the mixture to boil, stirring it constantly. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Pour the sauce over the fettuccine and broccoli..
- Toss together until evenly combined..
Add a generous amount of salt to the water to season the pasta while it cooks. Add fettuccine and cook according to packaged directions. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question.