How to Prepare Delicious Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. "This is a family favorite.
Classic Chicken Alfredo is a feel good comfort food - so creamy but light! This post may contain affiliate links. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. You can cook Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's of fettuccine pasta.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- It's of alfredo sauce.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of chopped broccoli.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of water.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro (fettuccine with butter) is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese (Italian: pasta al burro e parmigiano). Creamy parmesan cream sauce tossed with fettuccine pasta and topped with sauteed chicken.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil..
- Break 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta in half and add it to the pot..
- Boil the pasta for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Drain and set the pasta aside..
- Remove the fat from 1 pound of chicken breasts and cut them into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the chicken pieces..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat..
- When the oil reaches 360 degrees Fahrenheit, add the chicken pieces..
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce stove heat to low and stir in 1 cup of Alfredo sauce, 1 cup of broccoli, and 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper..
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Turn off stove heat and combine skillet contents to pot of pasta..
- Top with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, and 1 teaspoon bread crumbs..
This is a classic Italian-American dish that needs to be in every single kitchen. recipes. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water. This fettuccine alfredo will be your new favorite pasta recipe because it's easy to make and insanely delicious. There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is. The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome.