How to Prepare Tasty Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna
Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna. One-Pan Cream Chicken and Spinach is a comforting creamy chicken dinner with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Not to mention it is Keto-friendly. In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat.
Stir in drained spinach and pimiento and mix together. Spoon spinach mixture over chicken and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Say goodbye to dry, flavorless chicken breasts and HELLO to this easy and flavorful skillet dinner with chicken and creamed spinach! You can have Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna
- It's 12 oz of package of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 2 bottles of Alfredo sauce (your choice of flavor).
- It's 1 package of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cooked and chopped up.
- Prepare 1 package of shredded mixed cheese.
- It's 1 box of oven ready lasagna.
- Prepare 1 of small package of mushrooms (Already sliced and cleaned).
- It's 1 tbs of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of parley.
It is the most perfect weeknight dinner. Take chicken out of the oven, flip over each chicken breast, and layer the spinach mixture over each piece. Top with shredded mozzarella and feta cheese. Add spinach, in batches, until wilted.
Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna instructions
- Cook chicken in skillet. Season to your liking. Let chicken completely cool..
- Preheat oven to 355°.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, 3/4 of the shredded cheese package, parsley, italian seasoning and the whipped cream cheese. Stir and mix well..
- Grease or use nonstick baking spray in a 9' by 13' casserole pan..
- Add oven ready lasagna to baking pan and cover the bottom as much as possible as your first layer. (Overlapping is fine) mixture will go on top. Then add mushrooms and baby spinach. Finally use spoon to portion Alfredo sauce on top..
- Repeat step 5 until you have the desired layers..
- The last bit of cheese is for the very top of the lasagna..
- Bake for 55 mins and enjoy.
Herb Chicken Skillet with Spinach and Tomatoes. Learn how to make the perfect weeknight dinner with this tasty chicken and spinach recipe. Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil, skin-side down. Arrange the chicken pieces on the spinach, skin-side up. Remove the chicken and set aside.