How to Prepare Yummy Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo.
You can cook Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
- You need 2 box of Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE).
- You need 3 can of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan.
- You need 1 dozen of Shrimp.
- It's 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It's 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- It's of Morton Season All.
- Prepare of Old Bay Season.
- It's of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender..
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste..
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary..
- Drain noodles and put in big pot..
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp..
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles..
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire..
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!.