Recipe: Appetizing Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi
Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi. Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi. Prosciutto bacon wrapped chicken tenders ,broccolini,with gnochi in a brown butter and sage sauce!!!! #mysshobbs #goodeats #homecooking ALSO MAKE SURE TO. Be sure to use a little tension while wrapping and cover the seams and ends.
This baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken is insanely delicious!!! Super easy to make, a light dusting of brown sugar makes the bacon gorgeously caramelised. Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi is definitely a week-end cooking task, that is to express you`ll need a number of hours to perform it, but after you`ve got the method down you can cook several set at any given time for household picnics or perhaps to own cool locations to consume from the icebox on a whim. You can have Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi
- It's 1 1/2 lbs of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 bottle of Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 8 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 Oz of prosciutto.
- You need of For the gnocchi.
- It's 2 (1 lb) of pkgs gnocchi.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 jar of garlic Alfredo sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 8 Oz of aged white cheddar.
- It's 2 tbs of bacon bits.
- Prepare 4-5 of lg fresh basil leaves, chopped.
This one pan chicken bacon gnocchi recipe is the ultimate comfort food! You will love the pillowy gnocchi, crispy bacon, and tender chicken all slathered in a creamy garlic sauce. I have plenty of one pan gnocchi recipes on here, but I don't yet have one with everyone's favorite white meat. 😛 It's time. Bacon-wrapped chicken breast elevates this humble dish into a whole new level.
Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi instructions
- Filet chicken beasts in half to 1/2 inch thick. Place in a bowl and cover with Italian dressing. Marinade over night..
- Next day, remove from marinade, place in a LG zip lock bag and pound out with a rolling pin or mallet to 1/4 inch thick. Repeat with all the chicken..
- Lay chicken on a cutting board. Evenly spread ricotta cheese over chicken. Roll up and wrap with prosciutto. Place in a baking dish. Repeat with all the chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 35 to 40 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165.
- In a fry pan, heat 1 tbs oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and saute 3 more minutes..
- Add marsala and deglaze pan. Let marsala almost completely reduce..
- Add Alfredo, half and half, cheese, basil, and bacon. Turn heat to low. Slowly cook to melt cheese and cook through. Stir very often..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 to 5 qts of water lightly salted..
- When boiling, add gnocchi. Stir. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until gnocchi floats to the top. Drain and rinse briefly with warm water..
- Add gnocchi to sauce. Cook through..
- When chicken is done, remove from oven..
- Plate gnocchi and chicken. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
The bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor and also keeps the chicken extra juicy. The honey-mustard sauce finishes the dish, creating a delicacy out of the simplest of ingredients. Oven roasted, cheesy prosciutto-wrapped chicken with Honeycrisp apples, roasted garlic, a little crispy sage, and browned butter. All served in a delicious white wine and cider pan sauce…for good measure. It doesn't get simpler, cozier, or more delicious than this crispy prosciutto chicken.