Recipe: Appetizing Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu
Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu. Love chicken cordon bleu, but don't feel like spending hours in the kitchen? Then this twist on the traditional chicken cordon bleu recipe is for you! Love chicken cordon bleu, but don't feel like spending hours in the kitchen?
All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier! Served with an incredible Dijon cream sauce. An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried. You can cook Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of ham steak, diced.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 of Splash of milk.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- You need 1 of refrigerated biscuits.
- Prepare of sliced or grated swiss cheese.
- It's can of cooking spray.
All the flavour, all the crunch, a beautiful golden crumb, and it's better for you! Classic Chicken Cordon Bleu is breaded and then fried. Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. It's creamy and tangy and like a next-level gravy.
Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray pie pan or round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix chicken, ham, alfredo, milk, Italian seasoning, parm in LG bowl..
- Cut biscuits into 1/2in pieces. Add to alfredo mixture. Mix well..
- Add biscuit/alfredo mixture to sprayed pie pan..
- If using cheese slices, cut cheese into strips making a "lace" pattern over the pie. If using shredded cheese, sprinkle over pie..
- Bake 25-35 minutes, until biscuits are cooked and cheese is bubbly..
You start by making a basic gravy and then add Dijon mustard and Parmesan to take it into a class all on its own. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere. For a quicker version, you may also like this Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu which doesn't require rolling or breading. When I was a kid, my mom took culinary. This easy Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe is layered with ham, cheese, and breadcrumbs.