Recipe: Appetizing chicken Alfredo casserole
chicken Alfredo casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Layer remaining mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese on top. This Creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole uses jarred Alfredo sauce and pesto sauce, as well as a rotisserie chicken.
This Chicken Alfredo Bake is your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe in creamy casserole form. Hearty pasta gets tossed with luscious Alfredo sauce and juicy chicken then layered with a hidden layer of provolone cheese and sour cream that melts when baked for a ridiculous amount of velvety creamy, cheesy gooey goodness! This easy cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake is super hearty main, packed with flavor, rich and creamy. You can have chicken Alfredo casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken Alfredo casserole
- It's 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken in cubes.
- Prepare 1 can of pillsbury biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- It's 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of melted Butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dryed basil.
It's made with a handful of simple ingredients but delivers on deliciousness, perfect for hectic weeknights. A delicious and simple casserole version of the dish every family loves - Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole! Pasta, chicken, lots of cheese, and yummy seasonings make this pasta casserole a hit! In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
chicken Alfredo casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 375°.
- with 1 tablespoon of melted butter brown onions and spinach for a couple min or until soft..
- mix in Alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and basil. bring to boil, stir occasionally.
- grease an 8x8 casserole dish and then pour Alfredo mix into dish.
- separate biscuits and cut in half and then line dough slighty overlapping around the edges.
- drizzle the other tablespoon of butter one the biscuit dough and I like to add some sprinkled parmesan cheese on top.
- bake for 15-20 min. let stand for 5min.
This easy, cheesy pasta casserole is packed with palate-pleasers like creamy Alfredo sauce and shredded mozzarella that everyone in your family will love, plus white-meat chicken and chopped broccoli for a hearty dose of protein and veggies. Alfredo Chicken Casserole A creamy, cheesy low carb casserole filled with all the flavors of your favorite Alfredo dish. This recipe is low carb, gluten free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel. Chicken Alfredo Casserole is a delicious and easy main dish recipe made with rigatoni pasta, Alfredo sauce, milk, and Parmesan cheese. Cook the pasta as directed on package.