Recipe: Appetizing Easy Chicken Alfredo
Easy Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Easy Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Alfredo
- It's of Rotini pasta or pasta of your choice.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Shallots.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh thyme.
- You need of Fresh rosemary.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of classico Alfrefo sauce.
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
- It's of Red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- It's of Cooked shredded chicken (i used leftover chicken i had previously roasted, rotisserie chicken would work great here too).
- You need of Broccoli floret (Blanched).
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Easy Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente..
- Strain and set aside. In same pot add olive oil, shallots,garlic and all herbs and spices. Saute until shallots are traslucent..
- Add both jars of alfredo sauce to pot along with the red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese. Heat through..
- Add shredded chicken and blanched broccoli florets. Stir and heat through..
- Add cooked pasta to pot and stir..
- Serve pasta with an extra sprinkle of cheese on top and garlic bread. Enjoy!.