Recipe: Appetizing Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo CasseroleFlour On My Face. salt, ground pepper, Alfredo sauce, parsley flakes, cooked Easy Crock pot Chicken AlfredoEating On A Dime. cream cheese, italian dressing mix Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellinieasy crock pot recipe. boneless chicken breast, cheese.
Consider the following revisions when you feel like mixing it up. I made a one pot, crockpot, chicken alfredo. I wasnt feeling well the day this was filmed so I apoligize in advance. You can cook Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare of Garlic Pepper.
- It's of Lowrys Season Salt.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 3 lb of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- It's 1 of Pasta.
- It's 3 cup of 2% Milk.
It is a truely simple and yummy recipe. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is an easy and delicious one-dish meal made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, alfredo sauce, fettuccine, and broccoli. It combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and cheesy Alfredo sauce, served with tender fettuccine to soak up the saucy goodness. How about this easy, flavor packed Crockpot Garlic Alfredo Chicken Recipe served with pasta?!?
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
This Comfort Food Dinner is nothing short of So grab your Crock Pot and these easy ingredients. It's time to enjoy some classic comfort food for dinner tonight… and you won't believe how easy it's going. Try this recipe for super easy chicken made with tasty Alfredo sauce, Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese. It is very good served over egg noodles or rice. These Crock Pot Chicken Tacos are one of my favorite recipes!