Recipe: Appetizing Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo
Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo. How to make garlic alfredo; a simple and quick sauce to serve with pre-made ravioli. Super rich, super fattening but delicious! A little goes a LONG way.
At first bite you taste the Alfredo sauce, then the flavor of chicken and pesto comes through. And some people tell me my. Join me as a make another family favorite, four cheese ravioli with alfredo sauce, bacon and diced tomatoes. You can cook Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo
- You need of ● For The Garlic Chicken Raviolis & Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 10 oz of RANA Bertolli Or COSTCO Chicken & Roasted Garlic Raviolis.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Jar Original Bertolli Alfredo.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It's of Fresh Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Fresh Garden Salad.
- It's of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- It's 1 of Disposable Pan.
- It's Tin of Foil.
This recipe is super easy and so tasty. WomansDay.com's Ravioli with Garlic-Herb Oil Recipe is one pasta dish that can be thrown together in minutes flat and still taste terrific. For a restaurant-quality Italian meal that will be ready in minutes, toss store-bought four-cheese ravioli in olive oil kicked up with garlic, crushed red pepper flakes. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Lay out your raviolis in a disposable pan for easy clean up, Sprinkle with green onions, granulated garlic, shredded chicken and parmesan cheese to taste..
- Pour on your Alfredo sauce and fresh ground black pepper. Add a dash of half & half if you feel the sauce is too thick. Mix well..
- Seal tightly and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Just set it and forget it!.
- Serve with a chilled festive side salad..
- Also, serve with crispy garlic bread. Enjoy!.
Add the ravioli and cook as the label directs; drain, then drizzle with olive oil and toss. Pumpkin, sage and nutmeg add a warm richness to this Alfredo recipe that is served over ravioli for a comforting and easy fall or winter dinner. The pumpkin flavor is not overpowering, but the sauce definitely tastes a little different than your normal Alfredo sauce. I think it's the perfect way to warm up. Ravioli alla Calabrese - Calabrian ravioli filled with provola, soppressata and Place the chicken skin-side down in the infused oil and cook for a few minutes, turning regularly until Sauté the garlic and chilli in the oil for a few minutes to infuse, then add the blanched cavolo nero.