Recipe: Appetizing Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza
Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza.
You can have Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza
- It's of Gourmet Garlic Pizza.
- You need of small 6"Or Two 12" Sturdy Prepared Pizza Crusts [like Boboli].
- Prepare of Drained Artichoke Quarters [in water - drained then.
- Prepare of Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauc.
- It's of Heaping Cup Minced Garlic [jarred - slightly drained].
- You need of Shredded Mozterella Cheese [room temp].
- You need of Frozen Spinach [optional - drained - then fully squeezed].
- You need of small Bags Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips [chopped].
- Prepare of Large Mushrooms [sliced].
- You need of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It's of Bag Sun Dried Tomatoes [simmered or soaked & chopped].
- You need of Sliced Black Olives [drained].
- It's of Dehydrated Onions [fresh onions will cause sog].
- It's of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It's of Oregano.
- Prepare of Dried Basil [or 2 tbs fresh].
- Prepare of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of Butter Brush.
- It's of Tinfoil.
- You need of Red Wine [to boil sun dried tomatoes in] [optional - or wa.
- You need of Purple Onions [thin sliced for garnish].
Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza step by step
- Only use jars of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauce since many others will lend a metallic taste to your white sauce. For this same reason, mix your white sauce in a glass or plastic bowl. Nothing metal..
- Drain artichokes, spinach [if opted] and black olives very well and rough chop. Squeeze the artichokes and spinach in cheesecloth or paper towels until they run dry. You don't want a soggy pizza..
- ● Simmer your sun dried tomatoes in 2 cups water or 2 cups red wine for 4 - 5 minutes until soft - then drain well. Rough chop. Or, you can simply soak them in water or red wine for 30 to 60 minutes on the counter. ● Tip: Save those juices for soups and stews. It's chalked with nutrition. But, use it within days or it will go bad on you..
- Chop up chicken [optional for vegetarians] and mushrooms and place your 2 lb bag of Mozterella on the counter. You'll want your cheese at room temp before constructing your pizzas..
- ● Mix everything together except for olive oil, Motzerella, fresh spinach-optional, mushrooms, black olives and 3/4 of your artichokes and chicken [you're reserving these ingredients for the tops of your pizzas] in a large bowl. Allow flavors to marry in the fridge for one hour +. This step is important. Stir mixture occasionally. ● We'll occasionally employ spinach to this pizza - fresh or frozen. See photo below. It shows frozen spinach. If employing frozen - feather it and add directly to your Alfredo mixture. Fresh spinach will go on the top of your pizza..
- When ready, heat oven to 425°. It's best if you have a pizza stone but, a non-stick cookie sheet will work as well..
- Brush olive oil around crust edges of your pizzas and sprinkle garlic and onion powder atop the oil if you'd like for extra bite..
- Generously spread your mixture on your pizza crusts. Not too heavy though..
- ● Cover pizzas as you desire with reserved artichokes, olives, fresh spinach, mushrooms, chicken and then, Motzerella Cheese. ● If making more than one type of pizza, definitely reserve a few pieces of chicken and place on top of Mozterella so your guests can easily distinguish one type of pizza from another..
- For garnishment toppers, you could add thin slices of purple onions, sprinkle additional red pepper flakes and dried or fresh parsley atop your pizzas..
- Place pizzas on pizza stones or lowest rack in oven on tinfoil..
- Bake at 450° until cheeses are bubbling and crust is crispy. About 25 minutes. Your crusts and cheese are your two best indicators here - so watch those closely..
- Enjoy your pizzas!.