Recipe: Delicious Bacon Chicken Bake
Bacon Chicken Bake.
You can have Bacon Chicken Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Bake
- You need of uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (8 oz).
- Prepare of Green Giant Simply Steam frozen baby sweet peas.
- You need of bacon.
- It's of Vidalia sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare of sliced baby portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare of shredded deli chicken.
- Prepare of Alfredo pasta sauce (2 jars).
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Bacon Chicken Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding frozen peas during last 3 minutes of cooking time; drain and return to saucepan..
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Reserve drippings. Crumble bacon; set aside. Cook onion and mushrooms in bacon drippings over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender..
- In large bowl, mix the pasta and peas, mushroom mixture, chicken, Alfredo sauce and 1/2 cup of the cheese until blended. Spread in baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese..
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342377-bacon-roasted-butternut-squash.