Recipe: Delicious Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy"
Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy".
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy" using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy"
- Prepare of Ziti noodles.
- You need of Thin cut chicken breast.
- You need of Need to buy 2 large cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Italian style shredded cheese.
- You need of Parmesan shredded cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It's of Garlic and onion powder.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
- It's of Ragu Alfredo sauce.
Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy" step by step
- Boil water once boiled add ziti noodles and a pinch of salt.
- While noodles boil start to rinse the chicken cut fat of and cut in small pieces.
- Put a little butter in pan cook chicken season with Italian seasoning salt and pepper.
- By the time your chicken is cooked noodles should be done drain noodles put in a large tin pan.
- Put Both cups of cheese in a large bowl with 2 eggs stir and season add a handful of shredded mozzarella and stir.
- Add the ricotta cheese from bowl to tin pan and stir.
- Add 2 jars of the Alfredo sauce and stir then add all packages of cheese save a hand full.
- Drizzle the top with sauce cover with cheese and sprinkle parsley flakes.
- Oven on 400 for 40 minutes.