Recipe: Delicious Chicken alfredo bread boat
Chicken alfredo bread boat. This Chicken Alfredo Bread Boat from Delish.com is the perfect appetizer to impress all of your friends with. Hollow out the inside of the bread with a serrated knife, emptying out excess bread with your hands if needed. Scoop alfredo into loaf, wrap in aluminum foil and bake until alfredo is warmed.
Chicken alfredo is the definition of comfort food, and as the weather cools down, it's exactly what we're craving. It's creamy, buttery, and cheesy, and with the Usually chicken alfredo is more of a dinner party affair, but this chicken alfredo bread boat is the perfect appetizer for passing at a cocktail party. Find this Pin and more on What's for dinner? by Brooke Fox. You can have Chicken alfredo bread boat using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken alfredo bread boat
- Prepare of For dough.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 c of whole milk.
- You need 2 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Chicken alfredo.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 c of alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parsley.
Carb lovers, tap link in bio for the full recipe #Delish…» Chicken Bacon Alfredo Bread Boat! Eggplant and chicken slices, breaded and fried, then baked with Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese, makes for a perfect Sunday dinner. Zucchini boats filled with a creamy blend of chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms are topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and baked until tender. Spaghetti Squash Boats Recipe with chicken and creamy Greek yogurt Alfredo sauce.
Chicken alfredo bread boat step by step
- In a microwave-proof liquid measuring cup, combine the water and the milk. Microwave on high for 45 seconds..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, garlic powder, Parmesan, and yeast. Mix thoroughly. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Knead the dough on a clean surface for 5 minutes until smooth, if the dough is sticking to the surface add olive oil 1 teaspoon at a time, then form into a tight ball..
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C)..
- In a separate large bowl, combine the chicken, 2 cups (200 g) mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper, and alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly..
- Place the risen dough onto a floured surface. Roll out the dough so it is twice as long as it is wide and about ¼ inch (½ cm) thick..
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roll up all of the sides of the dough to create an oval shape. Pinch the dough and pull it while twisting, wrapping the dough into little spirals and placing it onto the rolled edge of the dough. Continue all the way around until you have several little spirals of dough..
- Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top of the chicken alfredo mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown..
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately..
To make chicken and spaghetti squash boats I used one medium spaghetti squash because I couldn't find small ones at nearby grocery stores that day. If Olive Garden's™ chicken alfredo is the kind of dish you crave on days when you don't want to leave your house, then this copycat recipe is the solution to your dinner daydreams. Create a complete Olive Garden™ experience in your home by pairing this easy pasta dinner with copycat breadsticks. A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option. To speed up dinner, instead of making your own sauce, use a jar of prepared Alfredo sauce to simplify the As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option.