Recipe: Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet? If not, I'd say to you it's a must. I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband.
To Assemble the Pizza: Spread dough out on prepared pizza stone. Top with cooled garlic butter, covering entire crust. Chicken Alfredo Pizza contain good amount of calcium and selenium. You can have Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (Ragu is best).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and. Top pizza with alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, and tomatoes. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make. I'm excited today to share my favorite homemade pizza recipe with you.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your pizza stone or baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yogurt. Mix well, using your hands to combine. Eventually you’ll want to squeeze the dough together to form into a ball..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board or your counter. Lightly flour the top as you press into a pizza shape. This makes 2 8” doughs or you can make one big one..
- Crimp up the edges with your fingers so it will hold the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side about 5-6 mins until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate and return the pan to medium heat..
- Add Alfredo sauce, 1 tbsp butter and lots of black pepper. Turn up to medium high and let it boil lightly until it is thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and spoon the sauce onto your pizza dough. You may not use all the sauce, depending on how saucy you want your pizza..
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and add on top of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is light brown on the edges..
- Garnish with parsley if desired..
Do you have a meal you feel you could. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish! The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor.