Recipe: Delicious Chicken Stuffed Shells
Chicken Stuffed Shells.
You can have Chicken Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Shells
- You need of Large Shells.
- It's of H.E.B Italian Chicken(whole precooked chicken).
- Prepare of onion.
- It's of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Mozzarella and Monterrey jack (grated).
- Prepare of Parmesan (grated).
- It's of Eggs.
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare of Ricotta.
- Prepare of Cottage Cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder, Onion powder, italain seasoning, Parsley.
Chicken Stuffed Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil shells to al-dente then drain and let cool till easy to handle.
- Peel chicken into small pieces.
- Dice onion, mushrooms, garlic ( recommend putting garlic in a garlic smasher ).
- Saute onions, mushrooms, garlic and seasonings together.
- Mix ricotta, cottage cheese, saute mix, peeled chicken 1/2 cup of mozzarella/Monterrey jack/parmesan and 2 beaten eggs in a large bowl.
- Stuff shells with mixture(one spoon full works great in each shell).
- Add a layer of alfredo sauce to cover bottom of pan, layer shells next to eachother and add remaining alfredo sauce and cheese on top.
- Bake for 30min or when its slightly brown on top.