Recipe: Delicious Hot Orzo Casserole
Hot Orzo Casserole.
You can have Hot Orzo Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Orzo Casserole
- You need of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic.
- It's of Alfredo sauce jarred.
- You need of Orzo.
- It's of 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed.
- Prepare of Artichoke hearts, quartered.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It's of Garlic salt, pepper, onion powder, crushed red pepper, parsley flakes.
- It's of Chicken, cooked.
Hot Orzo Casserole instructions
- Cook orzo according to package..
- Defrost spinach in microwave for 3-5 minutes..
- Drain artichoke hearts. Mix with spinach in bottom of 13x9 baking pan. Season to taste..
- Drain orzo. Add to spinach mixture..
- Add in sauce and chicken. Mix well. Top with cheese..
- Wrap baking dish with foil. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Unwrap and broil until cheese is brown. Serve immediately..