Recipe: Delicious seafood alfredo with chicken
seafood alfredo with chicken. Hello my lovely Reese cups 👋 Please watch full video. Go checkout my Best friend family Channel (Moe's Family. Cauliflower alfredo is better served with chicken and spaghetti squash.
In a saute pan or small saucepan, heat the bechamel sauce to a simmer. Add the bechamel and crab to the pasta and toss. Add the lemon juice, Chicken stock and cream and sprinkle with salt and pepper. You can cook seafood alfredo with chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of seafood alfredo with chicken
- You need 1 lb of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of container of lump or backfin crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It's 1 lb of fettucine noodles.
- You need 2 of jars of alfredo sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of fresh broccoli.
Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite size pieces. Fettuccine Alfredo is probably one of the easiest and inexpensive things to make and it always taste so much better when you make it yourself, that way you can control the quality of ingredients and the quantity of salt. You can even use seafood instead or go meatless! Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat.
seafood alfredo with chicken instructions
- cut Chicken into cubes. peel raw shrimp. pick any shells left behind out of crabmeat.
- melt butter in a sauce pan. add Chicken and garlic powder salt and pepper.
- cook Chicken until no longer pink add shrimp crabmeat and old bay reduce heat and cover until shrimp is firm. remove lid and add alfredo sauce.
- cook noodles according to package directions. steam broccoli add to sauce.
- serve with garlic bread and garden salad. Enjoy!!!.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. I cooked the red peppers with the chicken.