Recipe: Perfect Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells
Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. We've got these insanely delicious Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells happenin' tonight! Once upon a time, in a faraway land, I made stuffed shells with my sister, Hope.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce. Chicken Broccoli Garlic Alfredo Shells are stuffed with tender chicken, cheese, broccoli, and homemade alfredo sauce. These shells are creamy, cheesy and out of this world delicious! You can have Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells
- It's 1 of jar Alfredo garlic sauce.
- You need 1 box of large shells.
- You need 1 of bag frozen broccoli.
- It's 1 packages of chicken breast.
- It's 1 packages of mushrooms.
- It's 1 of jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It's of parmesan cheese.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of four cheese shredded.
This is one of those meals that you know you love before you even make it. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. Chicken alfredo stuffed shells is the best use for alfredo yet. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish.
Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells step by step
- Boil pasta, boil broccoli.
- Sauté mushrooms, sauté chicken.
- Mix Alfredo, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Stuff mix in shells, lightly coat with spaghetti sauce (I personally like extra sauce, but others preferred just lightly coated) sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake until warm and cheese golden and bubbly.
Spoon more sauce all over shells. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. Alfredo sauce is certainly not one of those "clean-eating" New Years type dish, but with all this broccoli, it all balances out, right? Stuffed shells and lasagna are two dishes I rarely make because they take time and typically make large servings, too large for someone who cooks for Ever since I made the cheese stuffed shells last year, I had the idea for these Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells. I love anything with a good.