Recipe: Perfect Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- It's of chicken breasts (cubed and cooked).
- You need of Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts.
- Prepare of alfredo sauce.
- It's of fresh spinach.
- It's of red onion.
- It's of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded pizza blend cheese.
- Prepare of can of sliced black olives.
- You need of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season (to your desired taste) and cook cubed chicken until done. Set to the side when finished..
- Roll out pizza crusts and place on a large greased cookie sheet, bake only the crust for 8 minutes..
- While baking the crust Sauté onions and mushrooms..
- When crust is done, spread Alfredo sauce, sprinkle a light layer of the two cheeses, lay down fresh spinach leaves, add sautéed onions, olives, chicken, and cover with the remaining cheese. Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top..
- Bake at 400° degrees for 6-10 minutes..
- Once the pizza is done baking, pull out and add the sautéed mushrooms. Slice in 12 pieces and serve!.