Recipe: Perfect Chicken and Bow Ties
Chicken and Bow Ties.
You can have Chicken and Bow Ties using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bow Ties
- Prepare 1-1/1 of /2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast sliced cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 1 of large white or yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped (optional).
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need 8 ounces (1/2 box) of farfalle pasta cooked to al dente and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of jar alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Chicken and Bow Ties step by step
- Spray 8"x 8" baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook 3- 4 minutes, then add chicken, a little salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken mixture. I add about 1/2 cup mozzarella to the chicken mixture..
- Add the jar of alfredo sauce to the chicken and pasta mixture. Stir until combined..
- Put mixture in the prepared baking dish, cover with mozzarella..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- I serve this with salad and garlic bread..