Recipe: Perfect Chicken and shrimp Alfredo
Chicken and shrimp Alfredo. This twist on an Italian classic mixes chicken and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce flavored with sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, and garlic. You'll love my twist on this creamy Alfredo. It's a little heavy on the hips, but worth every bite.
If you are looking for an easy and comforting dinner idea, this Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is exactly what you need. We are talking about a big pile of noodles stuffed with shrimp, chicken, and mixed with a creamy wine sauce! This easy shrimp alfredo is, ahem, easy, impressive, and just overall my favorite thing ever. You can cook Chicken and shrimp Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and shrimp Alfredo
- You need 1 of shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 large of chicken breast.
- It's 1 can of prego alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 packages of alfredo noodles.
How do you make shrimp alfredo pasta? Saute some veggies in a little butter and olive oil ♡, add in I cooked this today, and it was delicious. I added chicken and capers to the recipe. I will be fixing this again.
Chicken and shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Slice chicken breast into chunks.
- Place butter in sauce pan.
- Brown chicken until done.
- Add shrimp (I used already peeled,deveined cooked shrimp).
- Cook Alfredo noodles separately.
- Add Alfredo sauce to chicken and shrimp.
- When noodles are done mix all together and season to taste.
Crock-pot chicken and shrimp Alfredo is an elegant slow cooker recipe with vegetables, chicken, and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce. It's delicious served over hot cooked rice or pasta. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean protein to boot!