Recipe: Perfect Chicken Pasta Alfredo
Chicken Pasta Alfredo.
You can cook Chicken Pasta Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- Prepare of red, yellow, and green peppers, sliced half moon.
- It's of onion, sliced half moon.
- You need of squash, sliced half moon or chunks.
- Prepare of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of baby carrots.
- You need of al dente penne or fettuccine pasta, cook as directed (if use fettuccine break noodles in half).
- You need of -24oz. jars alfredo sauce (I prefer Prego or Classico, if not can make from scratch).
- You need of salt.
- It's of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare of chicken, cooked & seasoned.
- It's of -8oz. package of 5 cheese blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare of -8oz. parmesean shredded cheese.
Chicken Pasta Alfredo instructions
- In large pot boil carrots for 10 minutes, then add broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain through colander with a large bowl underneath to save water..
- Set veggies aside & take boiled water & place back into same pot. Put in noodles to boil..
- While noodle are boiling, take rest of veggies & saute in butter for 10 minutes & take off heat..
- In 13x9 in. pan, mix all ingredients with only the package of shredded 5 cheese blend..
- Cover with foil & place pan in oven @ 400° for 30 minutes..
- Uncover pan, mix again & sprinkle parmesean cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Serve with garlic bread & salad..