Recipe: Perfect Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs
Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs. HOT DOGS, ALFREDO PASTA, MARINARA PASTA MUKBANG Kim&Liz Too Hope you guys Creamy shrimp fettucine alfredo + spaghetti & meatballs + fried lasagna Asmr mini + giant dessert (chocolate marshmallow, ice cream sandwich, cake. Best Ever Skinny Healthy fettuccini Alfredo.
Creamy Cauliflower Spaghetti Alfredo - Delicious and Not Scary. Those nutrition labels on food do not So, when the craving struck for a nice spaghetti with Alfredo sauce recently, I decided to try an alternative to I also love the dusting of crispy Parmesan breadcrumbs that top this delicious pasta. Today I am sharing my delicious Instant Pot Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. You can cook Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs
- Prepare of macaroni.
- Prepare of chicken or beef stock.
- You need of cooking cream.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of an onion.
- Prepare of stock cube.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of crushed Chili Peppers for heat.
- You need of hot dogs (sliced horizontally).
- You need of Chopped basil and marjoram for garnish.
Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika. Add parmesan and stir until creamy and smooth. Alfredo sauce is a rich cream sauce sometimes made with cheese; these top ten recipes use it to perfection Alfredo is an Italian sauce made several ways. In its simplest incarnation, hot cooked pasta is Lots of smoky bacon and creamy sauce envelops pasta along with cheese and vegetables.
Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs instructions
- Boil the pasta in salted water till aldente. Strain into a colander, pour a spoon of olive oil over the pasta and toss to prevent it from sticking together.
- Set a cooking pan or pot over heat and add the remaining olive oil, onions and crushed Chili Peppers. Stir fry for 2 mins then pour in the chicken or beef stock. Allow to cook till boiling then add the cooking cream and reduce the heat..
- Taste for salt and add if necessary. Add the stock cube if necessary too..
- Once it starts to bubble, pour in the grated cheese, mix till it melts and the sauce becomes creamy. Pour in the cooked pasta and sliced hot dogs..
- Stir and cover the pot. Allow to simmer on low heat for about 5mins or till the pasta absorbs the sauce..
- Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped basil and marjoram or any other herbs you have handy..
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy creamy pasta laden. This chicken alfredo bake is a great twist on traditional chicken alfredo. Penne pasta combines with a creamy sauce, tender chicken breast and lots of melted cheese goodness. Creamy Alfredo Sauce is a slight variation on your traditional Alfredo Sauce.