Recipe: Tasty 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake.
You can cook 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Prepare of Penne/Elbow/Bowtie/Rigatoni Macaroni (whatever you like).
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce (I make my own personally).
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It's of Ricotta Cheese (or use Cottage Cheese).
- You need of Minced Garlic (or more if you love garlic like me!).
- You need of Cooked & Diced Chicken.
- Prepare of Large Eggs, Slightly Beaten.
- It's of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake instructions
- Cook pasta as directed on the box..
- Drain pasta & return to pot..
- Stir together all of the ingredients EXCEPT mozzarella cheese..
- Spread mixture into a slightly greased 13x9" baking dish..
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes or until bubbly!.
- (Found this recipe on Pinterest but jazzed it up to my liking!).
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad! Enjoy!!.