Recipe: Tasty Cajun Chicken Alfredo
Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Cajun Chicken Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Please Subscribe!! https New Video everyday!!
Easy dinner recipe made in one pot! Chicken and pasta in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce. This Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe is so creamy and delicious, with just the perfect amount of kick! You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare of Chicken tenders.
- It's of as needed Favorite Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It's of Green onion, chopped.
- It's of Dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It's of Linguine cooked drained.
- Prepare of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a quick and easy dinner with all the comfort of flavorful cajun chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and satisfying pasta. Spice it up this fall with my cajun spiced chicken breasts, and use leftover pumpkin puree to create one of the most delicious homemade pasta alfredo dishes you've ever tried!
Cajun Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl; toss or shake to coat. In a large skillet sauté chicken in butter until tender. Take out of skillet. (Do not clean the skillet) Add chopped onion, cook and stir 2-3 min. Reduce heat. Add cream, the rest of the seasonings and Parmesan cheese. Heat thoroughly, add linguine and toss. Top with the chicken. Serve..
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta. Your family will love your dish. NOTE: I didn't have enough parmesan so I added a cup of mild cheddar cheese. Herb Roasted Chicken and Penne, served in a Classic Alfredo Sauce. Creole cooking emphasizes the use of butter and cream.