Recipe: Tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta.
You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's of bacon.
- You need of box rotini pasta.
- You need of jars Alfredo sauce.
- It's of ranch seasoning.
- It's of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of onion powder.
- It's of parsley.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta step by step
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9x13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9x13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9x13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..