Recipe: Tasty Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza. Cordon bleu is a French dish combining chicken or veal with ham or prosciutto and Swiss or Gruyère cheese. Tired of the same old pizza? Elevate taste buds to a whole new chicken variety.
Instead of using chicken flavored gravy I decided to go with alfredo sauce and it turned out nicely. The only thing left to do after it comes out of the oven is cut yourself a slice or two, park your rear on the couch, turn on your favorite TV show or. Classic Chicken Cordon Bleu is breaded and then fried. You can cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
- You need 1 of Tube refrigerated pizza crust or homemade if you would like.
- It's 1/2 cup of Garlic alfredo sauce( I used the kind from the jar).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Swiss cheese.
- It's 1/4 lb of deli ham sliced thin and chopped.
- You need 10 of Breaded chicken nuggets,thawed and cut into half inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. It's creamy and tangy and like a next-level gravy. You start by making a basic gravy and then add Dijon mustard and Parmesan to take it into a class all on its own. Switch up your pizza night with our quick and easy Chicken Cordon Bleu French Bread Pizza.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased cookie sheet; flatten and build up edges slightly.
- Bake at 425 for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven; spread alfredo sauce over crust sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Then top with ham, chicken nuggets, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Pizza night just got a quick, tasty makeover with this super simple Chicken Cordon Bleu inspired French Bread Pizza. Top with chicken, Canadian bacon, bacon, onions, tomato and mozzarella cheese. This insanely delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza starts with a creamy garlic sauce and is topped with ham, chicken, onions, and Swiss. I made you this Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza. And then I spent a really, really long time deciding if I should say 'bleu' or 'blue'.