Recipe: Tasty easy peasy chicken Alfredo
easy peasy chicken Alfredo. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs.
We add some toasted garlic bread and maybe a salad and call it a meal! Here are the easy-peasy ingredients Easy Peasy Alfredo recipe: Use chicken, shrimp or do meatless with this easy recipe using doctored up jarred Alfredo sauce. Add jarred (or homemade if you prefer) Alfredo sauce to pan. You can cook easy peasy chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy peasy chicken Alfredo
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of jars of alfredo sauce.
Add butter and stir, simmer for a few minutes to let. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. Our Chicken Alfredo Tagliatelle is just as creamy and full of flavour as store bought or restaurant versions. It's quick and simple to make and is a fantastic way to use up any leftover roast chicken.
easy peasy chicken Alfredo step by step
- mix flour, pepper, and salt together on a plate. heat butter and vegetable oil in skillet..
- dip each breast in flour then egg. place in skillet. cook for about fifteen minutes..
- cook noodles, pour sauce into glass cooking dish. cut chicken into pieces and add to dish. add noodles. mix together. top off with mozzarella. cook for just fifteen minutes more :).
I'm a real mom with a crazy busy life. Easy Peasy Cheesy Mayo Chicken is sure to become a family favorite. Evenly pour Alfredo sauce on top. The Best-Ever Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo I like it as-is and could eat this every night of the week. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.