Recipe: Tasty Spicy Chicken Alfredo
Spicy Chicken Alfredo. Moderately spicy, creamy, and rich, this Chicken Alfredo is my low-fat take on this classic Italian dish. Just follow these step by step photo instructions. Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley.
Share your DINNER SOLUTIONS for a chance. I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Alfredo Chicken Bacon Taquitos. You can have Spicy Chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ms.Dash extra spicy season.
- It's 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of McCormick's Salad Supreme.
- It's 1/2 box of Barilla Whole Wheat Alfredo Pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Red Powder.
- It's 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Yellow Pepper.
- It's 1 of Green Pepper.
- It's 1 of Orange Pepper.
- You need 1 jar of of Prego Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 of Jalapeno.
You saved Spicy Alfredo Chicken Bacon Taquitos to your Favorites. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Spicy Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cut All Peppers into Julienne Slices.
- Cut Chicken Breasts into small Strips.
- Combine all Spices In A Large Bowl.
- Bring 3 Quarts of Water to A Boil.
- Coat Chicken Slices In Seasonings thoroughly.
- Add pasta to Rapidly Boiling Water. Boil for 4-7 Minutes..
- Add Olive Oil to a 12" nonstick skillet. After oil is heated add chicken strips and cook until thoroughly done..
- Drain Pasta return to pot with Alfredo Sauce. Let simmer..
- Combine peppers, chicken, pasta and sauce in large bot and cook on low for 15-20 stirring occasionally..
- Turn heat to lowest setting add lid and let simmer for 10 minutes..
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. I know there are skinny alfredo recipes out there, but I didn't go skinny. I went for the mother load of Wow, I never thought to make alfredo spicy! But I suppose it's a good contrast to how creamy it is. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe!