Recipe: Yummy Alfredo crescent rolls
Alfredo crescent rolls. We took a crescent ring and filled it with creamy chicken Alfredo pasta. The material that comprises Poppin' Fresh, the Pillsbury Doughboy. This chicken Alfredo roll ups is incredibly a delicious way to end your week.
A tossed green salad and melon wedges complete the menu. Instead of using pasta, try serving this creamy Alfredo. Chicken crescent roll casserole topped with Swiss cheese and almonds is a bubbling comfort food dish for weeknight dinners. You can cook Alfredo crescent rolls using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo crescent rolls
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It's 1 of head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
While they're flavorful and appetizing, these crescent rolls can More Crescent Rolls to Go Around. With four cans in one box, you can make. Crescent rolls are the starting point for these plump homemade Danish rolls with a cream-cheese filling. Crab Alfredo is a simple dish, that seems fancy!
Alfredo crescent rolls step by step
- Saute chicken breast.
- Chop broccoli as fine as possible.
- Chop garlic as fine as possible.
- Shred chicken.
- Add one layer of Alfredo sauce to crescent rolls.
- Add layer of broccoli.
- Add layer or garlic.
- Add another layer of Alfredo sauce.
- Add layer of chicken.
- Roll up Cresent rolls and place on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 12 minutes.
It's rich, buttery, and creamy, loaded with Because ALFREDO. Yeah, this isn't a light dish…BUT it's an easy one. You will love this Homemade Crescent Rolls Recipe that is the copycat Pillsbury version. Better Than Store Bought Crescent Rolls Recipe. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls may not be as fancy as French croissants, but they're crowd-pleasers.