Recipe: Yummy Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make. This pizza is that way for me. This is my absolute favorite pizza recipe I make.
If you like you can brush some olive oil around the edges of the crust. Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top. Building Communities Around The Table! - The Not Chef Ryan Cooking Show is made to encourage people to share the gift of food. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza
- You need 1 packages of Pillsbury pizza dough(or homemade) :).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- It's 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Alfredo Sauce (I made my own).
- You need 2 cup of drained canned or frozen spinach.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
Be sure to sit down at the. Recently, I ordered a chicken spinach alfredo pizza, and a lightbulb went off. My family makes fun of me, but after one bite of the pizza we had ordered, I said: "I could make a tastier spinach alfredo pizza." One of my children said, "Mom, why don't you use your Spinach Dip for the pizza?" Our spinach-alfredo pizza will be your go-to for pizza night. Create a cheesy mixture of bacon, chicken and spinach for this Grilled Spinach-Alfredo Pizza!
Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 345º.
- Roll out pizza dough into a circle shape.
- Put pizza dough on pizza stone or pizza pan.
- (Optional) spread the olive oil along the edges of pizza.
- Spread 3/4 of the can of Alfredo sauce on pizza dough.
- Spread out two cups shredded chicken evenly.
- pour sliced mushrooms along the pizza.
- Spread drained spinach onto pizza dough.
- Then take the mozzarella and spread it along over the spinach covering completely.
- Put in oven to bake 30-35 mins.
- let cool for 10 mins.
- (Optional)Then take the remaining Alfredo sauce put in Piping or Ziploc bag cut corner and drizzle lines along the pizza for decorating.
- Now ready to serve( with side salad or bread sticks!).
This exquisite pizza takes time, because it's made completely from scratch. Rich Alfredo sauce and spicy blackened chicken top the homemade crust. Slice the blackened chicken breasts and arrange over the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle pizza with spinach leaves and chopped bacon. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question.